Meet the unbeatable
HOT RUNNER CONTROLLERS
The devices HR are multi-channel microprocessor thermoregulators, designed for managing the heaters of the nozzles and channels on matrix with hot runner system. They are particularly developed to obtain maximum flexibility and reliability of the system, as well as for easy and a convenient customer usage. The devices are lightweight, convenient and compact.
● sensor failure ● heater failure ● overheating of the device ● overheating of the output modules
● temperature outside specified emergency limits ● temperature of a heater above the maximum ● temperature of heater beyond specified "temperature OK"
In those cases lights the common alarm LED on the front panel, the LED ALR of the respective channel and the emergency out switch on.
● Different models with up to 6, 8, 12, 16 and 24 zones ● Possibility of parallel work of several HR units in order to control greater number of zones; ● Management of the zones via PID regulation with preset or adjustable parameters; ● Possibility for placement of output modules with different power; ● Option for automatic or manual control of the output for each zone; ● Possibility for automatic or manual slave the output of one zone to another zone; ● Individual setup of emergency limits for each zone.
● possibility for soft start of heating to dry out the moisture in the cold heating elements; ● simultaneous boost of temperatures of all zones after start of heating (warm up); ● possibility for auto slaving of output of one zone to another in case of temperature sensor failure; ● constant diagnostics for: wrong parameters, temperature sensor failure, non heating or overheating of a zone, exceeding of the maximum temperature, temperature out of the set limits, overheating of output modules;
● storing of the parameters in nonvolatile FLASH memory; ● protection against change of parameters by a password; ● low EMI level through usage of zero-crossing triacs; ● protection against output failure (in case of short circuit in heaters) by fast fuses for each zone; ● protection against overheating of the matrix (in case of short circuit in output), by disconnecting the power supply with built-in contactor.
● digital and navigation keyboard, and 4 x 20 OLED display for setting of the parameters; ● bright 3-digit 7-segment indication on each zone for remote monitoring of the temperatures; ● two LEDs on each channel for indicating the output and error; ● common LED for indicating that temperatures of all zones are within settings limits; ● simple menus on 'operator’ level; ● independent keys for simultaneous start, stop, temperature BOOST or STANDBY in all zones; ● possibility for individual or group setting of parameters; ● possibility for storing of 10 settings of all parameters for quick presetting when changing the matrixes; ● built-in settings of PID parameters for two types of zones – ‘manifold’ and ‘nozzle’. ● easy replacement of zone fuses from the front panel.
● availability of external digital input adjustable as ‘start/stop’, ‘decrease’ or ‘increase’ for control from output of other devices; ● availability of external relay output, adjustable as: ‘switched on’, ‘switched off’, ‘alarm’ or ‘temperatures OK’ for signalization to other devices;
● 8 outputs for 4A
● 4 outputs for 16A
In each device can be placed up to four output modules.
The ability to place multiple types of modules allows to cover
the requirements for different output powers.
Since its foundation the company RING Inginering constantly increasing products offered to its customers - multichannel microprocessor thermoregulators, temperature controllers for molds, micro- and mini-programmable controllers, motion controllers, amplifiers for proportional valves and water dispenser-mixers. Our goal is to meet the expectations of our customers to functionality of the devices and their reliability. Our company is dealing as well as the development of new devices as well their production. We take into consideration with the recommendations and feedback of our customers, so to offer devices that are not only a high level as features and functionality, but also implement specific user requirements.
For more information visit our site http://ring-bg.com
We give 2 years full warranty on all our products, warranty and post warranty service. Our customers know that they can rely on us. RING Ingenering always keeps to be competent, honest and reliable partner to fulfills its commitments professionally and on time.